Thursday, January 7, 2010

Post Holiday routine

Well, we had a wonderful Christmas, though the snow was a site to behold. For Real. We had family stay overnight which we have NEVER done before (thank you Lord Jesus for patience!) but the girls thought it was the BEST Christmas ever. Its all about the children right? That's what I kept telling myself.... =)
No seriously, it was great, my family was great, food was great etc....BUT now we are trying to get back to some sense of routine. Thankfully my children are very adaptable and school has been trucking right along.
We took a 'snow day' today, which is humorous in the fact that we still did 'art', home ec (baking), bible, read alouds, and History. =)
So, how are YOU recouping after the holidays?

1 comment:

  1. I took the tree down last week! LOL

    Thanks for reading my blog. I love the blog title. God truly uses our sweet kids about being passionate. Reading your title encouraged me just now to remember to be passionate in my role as a mommy...even with a fussy baby!

    Zinnada<><

    ReplyDelete