Saturday, June 26, 2010

Chore Charts


Wow, sorry, I didnt realize how small these would turn out! Unless you've gotten vision comparable to that of an eagle, you'll just have to use your imagination! =) I made these chore charts last week for all 4 girls and it has been going SO well. They have chores they need to do certain days of the week and this gives them a little accountability. Plus, giving them more, frees me up to do what *I* need to do. The girls have surprised me by really stepping up to the plate with this and not complaining and going so far as to help each other out. When Josh is ready for a chore chart, I have a feeling his will start out with 'chore 1: clean up your mess', 'chore 2: clean up what you broke', 'chore 2: wipe around the toilet' =)

No comments:

Post a Comment