Tuesday, September 11, 2012

March 2012

March was a fun month for us. We got do things like work in the garden, go on a bug hunt with an entomologist friend of mine, celebrate Easter, and hub's grandma came to visit!

^Josh helping in the garden

^Dying Easter eggs. Fun.  And MESSY....


^This is the park that is about a 5 minute walk from our front door. It was completed RIGHT around the time we moved in 6 years ago and I think we've gone a THOUSAND times since we 've lived here


^Its all fun and games until someone gets STUCK in the swing and momma ALMOST has to call Daddy to rescue us. True story.

^My beautiful (and speedy!) friend, Jody, met my crew (and my neighbor's boy) over at the aforementioned park and took us bug hunting. My 3rd daugher is PASSIONATE about all things insect-y so this was a dream come true for her (Jody is an Entomologist).



RANDOM picture.  This dog was at the park during the bug hunt and I was IMMEDIATELY head over heels in love.  I ADORE big dogs.

^Hubs Grandma and Grandpa also came to visit in March. Grandma Dona is a true gem and we all love her so much. And Grandpa Jerry is just a hoot to be around. I tried to convince them to leave their gorgeous acreage in Oregon and live in their motorhome in my driveway. I dont think they were going for it.

That was a brief recap of March 2012!




No comments:

Post a Comment